Tuesday 26 August 2014

La Vie est Belle - L'Absolu de Parfum & Illuminating Fragrance Oil by Lancome

Hey Ladies,

I hope you're all well! I have new products from a fragrance line that I just adore to share with you today! You all know by now of my obsession with La Vie est Belle from Lancome. I'm 5 bottles in with the original fragrance the EDP, and on my second bottle of the L'EDT. So when I found out there was to be a new L'ADP & Fragrance Oil to be released, I jumped on that bandwagon without a single moments hesitation. Let's take a closer look, shall we?


First up lets take a look at the L'Absolu De Parfum. More intense and more luxurious than the original L'ADP takes the best notes and intensifies them to the point of swoon worthiness. Once again perfumers Dominique Ropion & Anne Flipo have worked their magic to give us one of the most incredible scent experiences of 2014. The top notes of the fragrance are pear and blackcurrent, it has a heart of iris, orange blossom, damascus rose and jasmine. The base notes are what really makes this fragrance something special for me, tonka bean, praline, cashmere and if I'm not mistaken a hint of Vanilla. The key ingredients for an 'Aundrea will love' fragrance. What I adore about this new take on  La Vie est Belle, is that Lancome have found a way to keep it constantly evolving on your skin. That initial spritz has a beautiful powdery feel to it, but once you leave it to do it's thing, you are rewarded with the most intense infusion of sweet meets woodiness, mingling elegantly together in a way that only Lancome's La Vie est Belle can seem to accomplish in the oh so effortless spritz of a perfume. It really is incredibly beautiful.


The Illuminating Fragrance Oil for me, is a no brainer 'you need it, and you need it now' sort of product. It's a non-greasy dry oil infused with the exquisite scent of the iconic La Vie est Belle fragrance. Lancome have enhanced it with three of the most active natural oils. Sweet Almond plant oil, for its softening and nourishing properties. Apricot oil for it's fatty acids and antioxidants which help repair and tone the skin. And Sesame Oil for its anti-inflammatory and healing properties. I should also mention that this is a multi use oil. I like to use it after a long, hot bath before bed, the scent is so incredibly relaxing and because it's one of my all time favourites wearing it feels like coming home, which pretty much guarantees a blissful nights slumber! You can also use this as a hair oil, I find it fantastic for dry ends and it gives a terrific shine without looking greasy! 



Both of these new additions to the range are so luxurious, and such a beautiful way to spoil yourself! There really is no excuse not to run out and buy one if not both of these, especially if you're a fan of the fragrance range like I am. My only hope is that Lancome will bring out a La Vie est Belle Bath Oil, and maybe a linen mist too?! I can't seem to get enough of this fragrance. It's l'absolu love (see what I did there?! I'll get me coat).

That's it for now ladies,
I hope you enjoyed.
What are your thoughts on Lancome's newest additions?
Will you be purchasing?!
As always let me know below!
Until next time
xoxo
Aundrea


8 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with the original fragrance so I can't wait to give this a sniff, they both sound amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing! It's become an 'I can't live without' fragrance x

      Delete
  2. Great review, Aundrea.

    I'd be interested in seeing how the rose and jasmine elements play out (as they're both something I find notoriously difficult to get right in perfume), so I must give it a sniff and a spritz as soon as I get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're not overpowering or cloying within the fragrance, it's quite hard to pick the rose out, but there is a hint of Jasmine there sniffege wise! Let me know how you get on? :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for that, sounds like my kind of fragrance so.

      Delete
    3. You'll have to let me know what you think :)

      Delete
  3. Hi, can you tell me where to buy it online, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fragrance oil sounds so good. I would love to try it out.

    ReplyDelete