Tuesday 24 April 2012

My Ultimate NARS Products

Hello Ladies!

My post tonight is about my ultimate NARS products. NARS is one of my favourite makeup brands. Although it is expensive, I consider it an investment. The products are all of such high quality and so luxurious. In my opinion; worth every penny!

I have chosen 6 of My favourites to show you. I always feel too restricted by 5... There's always a bit of leeway with 6!


My first favourite is a blush, one of the most beautiful blushes I own... I give you 'Angelika'. It is the most exquisite pink, with almost a peachy sheen to it. The iridescent glitter that runs through is amazing. If you're not a glitter fan when it comes to blush, fear not! Somehow it manages to give the most perfect flush to the cheeks and it's not one you have to worry about being heavy handed with!


'Angelika'


Next on my list is one of NARS well known eyeshadow's in single form... 'Lola Lola' This is a beautiful brown shimmer that I find perfect worn on it's own. The shade was made famous by Audrina Patridge from The Hills. It is a powder shadow but once on it looks amazingly creamy. I find that once blended out it looks almost like you have two separate shadows on the eye... Gorgeous!

'Lola Lola'

Next is another blush, this one came out in the Spring collection, but I have it on good authority that it is to become part of the permanent line. This is 'Gaeity'. A stunning bright pink that just gives the most perfect pink flush to the cheeks. It is a matte powdery finish but just so so pretty. Perfect for spring to brighten up any look.

'Gaiety'

Next is an eyeshadow duo in 'Paris' a creamy shimmering grey complimented by a matte black with a small amount of iridescent silver glitter running though it. It's perfect to create a sultry smokey eye.

'Paris'

This is my favourite red lipstick of all time. This is a pure matte lipstick in 'Mascate'. I cannot begin to describe my complete adoration for this product! It's just perfection for me. It's everything I have ever wanted in a red lipstick. The only thing I will say is that because it's matte it can be drying on the lips but once I put this on it does not budge for at least 8 hours. It doesn't matter what I do, eat, drink or dance the night away I know it hasn't budged.

 'Mascate'

I've kept the best for last... Lhasa. Sweet Sweet Lhasa. I think I could safely hold my hand up and say that this is my all time favourite eyeshadow. It might not look like much in the pan, but trust me, this is STUNNING!
It originally came out as part of the Spring collection but has been made part of the permanent line and thank goodness for that! I would not be able to live without this eyeshadow. It's the most beautiful mauve colour and I find it works brilliantly with any light creamy colour for example 'Morning Frost' paintpot by MAC.

Here is a look I put together using NARS products. Face: NARS sheer glow foundation, Angelika blush, Mascate lipstick, Dior show mascara, Eyes: NARS Duo in Paris.


This shows the Duo eyeshadow a little better, the silver all over the lid and then the black through the crease and blended out.

So that's it lovlies, I hope you enjoyed. Any questions or comments, let me know!
Tell me some of your favourite NARS products!
Thanks for reading and see you soon...
Aundrea xoxo

7 comments:

  1. The Angelika blush looks gorgeous! Some of the NARS nail polishes look really lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I have never trie Lola Lola, it looks gorgeous. I love nars products. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those blushes are just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have only heard of Gaiety out of these so this is such a good post to read :) I now want to try them all haha!
    I don't have any Nars, but really, really want Laguna!

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. ive awarded you a blog award
    check out for details :)
    www.throughchelseaseyes.com xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo ive heard so much about nars products i think i need to buy something! like you said it would be an investment :) hehe

    http://she-shops-alot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to try out some Nars products but I am always scared to try something and then not like it and it being such a waste of money. But this review has helped alot x

    ReplyDelete