Friday 1 November 2013

Sumptuous Showers with Roger & Gallet

Hey Ladies,

I hope you're all well! Now you all know of my addiction to Roger & Gallet, but I have discovered a new love within the R&G family, The Roger & Gallet Shower Range! Since discovering these, all my other shower and bath products have taken a back seat. Everything about the range just draws me to it, the beautiful packaging, the bright colours, and of course, the heavenly scents, like their sister fragrance waters, these are just perfection!


Look at the gorgeous colours! They're just so bright and beautiful! The great thing about these is that they all contain glycerin to soften, aloe vera and shea butter to moisturise, and coco betaine to cleanse. They are sulphate, colourant, paraben and soap free! Lets have a closer look, shall we?


Gingembre Shower Gel is an absolute gem, I'm a huge fan of the original fragrance water, it's just a stunning scent. I was a little unsure how this would transform scent wise from fragrance water to shower gel, but wow! With notes of ginger and bergamot, this is a very uplifting, stimulating scent, a definite must for Winter mornings to come!


Jean Marie-Farina, this to me is just a piece of heaven! I adore this scent, it's breath taking. It's clean, aromatic and fresh! This is one I can promise you I will repurchase again and again. When the gel hits hot water, it's like a fragrance explosion! It has to be one of the most incredible scent experiences ever! If you want to pick one fragrance to start with, I suggest you start with Jean Marie-Farina.


Fleur de Figuier is one of the newest additions to the family. This is a shower cream, one of two creams in the collection really feels like its going that extra mile to help nourish and hydrate your skin. Scented of aromatic fruits such as mandarin, orange, grapefruit, fig, cumin and musk. It's quite a complex scent that will leave you feeling totally relaxed, heaven!


Bois d'Orange, shown here in a travel size of 50ml which is incredibly handy, is a strong fresh accord of citruses, warm nuances and the strength of woods, combined with fragrant oranges makes this an absolute treat to use! Perfect for your morning shower to perk you up!

My final thoughts on Roger & Gallet's Shower Range? Perfection. You really cannot go wrong with any of the choices available to you in this range. You're bound to find something to suit your taste. I will definitely be exploring the range further!

That's it for now ladies,
I hope you enjoyed!
What are your thoughts on the shower range?
Will you be indulging?!
As always, let me know below
Until next time
xoxo
Aundrea

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE Roger & Gallet!! These look so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I think it's safe to say I'm obsessed :) x

      Delete
  2. These look great. Great that they are sulphate, colourant & paraben free! The Jean Marie-Farina sounds like our fav!

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, so many products are packed with nasties nowadays! Jean Marie-Farina is my absolute favourite! I'm sure you'll love it :) x

      Delete
  3. I keep meaning to pick up something from R&G they just smell so yummy, I will treat myself soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should, they're absolutely beautiful, and so affordable too! :) x

      Delete