I hope you are all well! I wanted to do something a little different for you today. A Tag, not something I normally do, but I thought this might be a fun way for you to get to know me, and have a little fun while doing it. As promised, I also have a little giveaway for you. Stick around, until the end to find out what it is, and how you can win!
So here they are, 20 Random Facts About Me:
1. I have a totally irrational fear of butterflies.
2. My favourite film of all time is The Ghost and Mrs. Muir. It is a very old black and white film,made in 1947 starring Rex Harrison and Gene Tierney. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it, just make sure and have the Kleenex close to hand! You can thank me later....
3. I have the strangest taste in male celebrities, Dylan Moran, Karl Pilkington, Jason Segal, Kevin Smith, Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harelson, Timothy Dalton, Seth Rogan and Anthony Hopkins to name but a few.
4. I am obsessed with Comic Book Movies, but don't read comics... V for Vendetta, Avengers Assemble, Thor (and his massive hammer, sorry, I'm not sorry) Iron Man, Batman etc...
5. My girl crush is Jennifer Lawrence. I think she is incredible.
6. This is a strange one, but I'm kind of fascinated by peoples Laughs, like if you have a really good laugh, I'm pretty sure we'll get along. I think Sharon Osbourne has the best laugh on the planet. Seth Rogan is a close second!
7. I have an unhealthy obsession with Silent Hill. The story line, the characters, everything. I think that the movies, are visually, the most stunningly beautiful movies I've ever seen.
8. Charles Bukowski is my favourite poet. His collection of poetry 'You Get so Alone at Times, it Just Makes Sense' literally changed my life.
9. I think The Hunger Games Trilogy have to be some of the best, and totally addictive books ever written.
10. Depeche Mode & New Order are my two favourite bands. If I could chose a favourite song from each, they would be Depeche Mode - It's No Good and from New Order - True Faith.
11. When I was 12 I watched The Exorcist and it got to me so much that to this day, I still cannot watch it.
12. I once met Dylan Moran outside Vicar Street and he asked me if I wanted a pineapple. I just wanted to run away with him there and then.
13. The 3 Most Played songs on my iPhone are M83 - Midnight City, The XX - Intro and Bastille - Of The Night.
14. Quentin Tarantino is my favourite director of all time, Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs and Jackie Brown are my favourites.
15. I once sat on my friends curling iron whilst wearing a skirt, it burned straight through and I now have a very impressive penis shaped scar on the back of my leg... I promise you there was no alcohol involved at the time, although it did it's part afterward...
16. I'm actually quite accident prone, and have no problem laughing about it. I think the worst had to be the time I fell out of a Wheelie Bin, again no alcohol involved, just trying to push the rubbish down...
17. I'm a little bit in love with Steve Martin, The Father of The Bride films and Trains, Planes and Automobiles have to be some of his best films.
18. I collect scarves, and perfume. I have about 150 scarves, any colour, design or fabric, I more than likely have one to suit. My perfume obsession began when I was 16 and bought a bottle of Ralph Lauren Ralph on a flight back from Italy. I now have over 70 bottles.
19. I like to think I'm an optimist, that everything happens for a reason, and I'm a huge believer in Karma.
20. I would be lost without my friends, most of whom are probably reading this now. I'm blessed to have such an incredible bunch of people in my life... half lunatics, half angels for putting up with me.
So there you have it, 20 Random Facts About me! Now, on to the Giveaway!
I want you to leave a comment below, or tweet me, telling me a random fact about you! That's it, nothing more, nothing less!
If chosen you will win a mug with your Blog Logo on it! You will of course have to send it to me so I can get it done up, and if you don't blog, don't worry, I've got you covered! You're more than welcome to send me a picture, or whatever you would like to get printed on the mug.
Here is what mine looks like!
Congrats to the lovely Chloe - Nursefancypants! x
So, that's it ladies!
I hope you enjoyed!
Winner will be chosen next Monday!
Get commenting and good luck!
Until next time
I would like to tag: Chloe (NurseFancyPants), Donna (NotJustInside), Orla (MakeupOverMind), Marian (HighLifeOfMars), GirlFridayBeautyBlog, and Sarah (Adoreabubbles) Feel free to do the tag yourselves ladies! xx