Thursday 13 June 2013

Armani Christmas Collection 2012

Hello Ladies,

I hope you are all well, today's post is a little peek a what Armani will be opffering this Christmas season. It's no secret that I love the holidays, the cosmetic collections that emerge this time of year always give me a feeling of wonder and enchantment. Armani never dissapoint so lets have a little look at whats on offer this year, shall we?



This collection reminds me of snow, the beautiful sparkle in the lipgloss, the glistening irredescence of the face powder, it's all so... magically festive!


The lipgloss 'Lip Maestro Colour Zero' is an instant lip enhancer, it promises to mattify other lip products, it's basically a topcoat for the lips, it can also be used directly on bare lips and adds a very subtle shimmer, it leaves the lips looking beautifully luminous while hydrating to perfection. I love this gloss, it's just amazing!


The Micro-Fil Loose Powder in Moonlight Pink is absolutley stunning! It evens out and illuminates the complexion beautifully, it's a very subtle pale pink irridecent shimmer, just incredible really. The patinum particles allow the powder to be worn all over the face, as a highlight or even on the eye. I can see myself getting a huge amount of use out of this. For, me this is the show stopper of the entire collection and an absolute must have for any girl this party season. I can see this myself using this throughout the year, as it would be such a shame to leave it sitting in my makeup drawer. Another thought I had was to use it as an accent powder on the decleotage, kind of how Marilyn Monroe suggested with perfume, place it anywhere you want to be kissed, it really is perfection!

So that's it for now ladies,
I hope you enjoyed!
What are your thoughts on this collection?
Has anything caught your eye?
As always, let me know below!
Until next time
xoxo
Aundrea

No comments:

Post a Comment