Thursday 13 June 2013

ARTDECO - Dita Von Teese Golden Vintage Collection

Hey Ladies,

Todays post is a look at ARTDECO'S new Golden Vintage Collection by Dita Von Teese. I previously reviewed Dita's Fall Favourites here. I adore all the Dita collections, and this one, is no exception. This will be the final collection that Dita Von Teese will release for ARTDECO, and I have to say, I am extremely dissapointed not to have another to look forward to. This collection is the perfect way to end the partnership, not with a fizzle but with a bang!


The peices I have to show you from this collection are elegant, beautiful and timeless, I can safely say I wouldnt be a bit ashamed of pulling these beauties out of my bag! They are just perfect for the party season.


The Lip Laquer in 'Chinois' is the perfect colour to get you through this festive season. It's a beautifully bold red that applies with no fuss, and fades away gracefully leaving an almost 'my lips but better' stain. I will be getting a lot of use out of this!



The pressed powder compact is my favourite, it is the perfect setting powder for the skin. I have already gotten a huge amount of compliments on this, and it has pride of place on my makeup counter at present. The applicator that comes with it is actualy perfect for application on the go. I think I may need to pick up a backup of this, I'm seriously in love!



The nail polish in Gilded Moon, is a colour that will never go out of fashion, it applies streak free and is opague in two coats, wear time is pretty decent and doesnt chip too easily.I've really been enjoying this colour.



The No. 48 Demi Lashes are fab, really glam and great for special occasions. I may even use these bad boys for my Christmas Party this year. I love the diamond detail along the lash line. Definitley gives them a very Dita feel.




That's it for now ladies,
I hope you enjoyed
What are your thoughts?
Has anything caught your eye?
Let me know!
Until next time
xoxo
Aundrea

No comments:

Post a Comment