Thursday 13 June 2013

Dita Von Teese Fall Favourites from ARTDECO

Hey ladies,

I hope you are well. My post today is about Dita Von Teese and her beautiful collection for ARTDECO, She is presenting us with her Fall Favourites, it's her choice of her ultimate shades for Autumn. The collection includes beautiful jewel toned eyeshadows, new shades of red lipstick and an incredible lip lacquer to capture the magic of the season.


Let's start with the eyeshadow palette. I love the packaging, it's really simplistic yet elegant. Inside the palette you get 3 colours. A shimmering emerald green, a sapphire blue and a deep almost burgundy colour.


The eyeshadows are amazingly pigmented, they give a really intensive colour payoff, I literally just dipped my brush into the shadows, and they are an absolute dream to blend.



The lipstick applies beautifully, very smooth and easily, there was no need for a liner. It doesn't bleed, which in my book is pretty incredible. The wear time on this is about 4 - 5 hours if you really work it in to the lip. I find that it's very easy to work with as reds go. This particular shade is 'Tryst' a very autumnal deep Burgundy red.



Last up is the very, very beautiful lip lacquer, no. 37. Its is a very deep berry red that can be worn on it's own or layered over lipstick for a more intense look.



I have layered the lip lacquer in the above picture over 'Tryst'. You can see from the picture how it intensifies the look.



I have created a Dita inspired look with the above products and I have to say, I am genuinely impressed by ARTDECO and their collaboration with Dita Von Teese, the colours are classic and wearable, the quality of the products is second to none. Whether you are a fan of Dita or not, I do believe this collection has something for everyone to infuse some glamour into our daily lives!






That's it for now Ladies
I hope you enjoyed!
What are your thoughts on ARTDECO's collaboration with Dita?
What do you think of the products?
Let me know!
Until next time
xoxo
Aundrea

No comments:

Post a Comment