Thursday 13 June 2013

Benefit - How to Look the Best at Everything

Hey Ladies,

I hope you are all well! My post today is about Benefits flawless complexion kit 'How To Look The Best at Everything'. I was invited by Benefit to lunch on Thursday to meet the lovely Lisa Potter Dixon, Benefit's head makeup and trend artist and brow expert extraordinaire. It was a huge deal for me and I feel truly honoured I got to meet her, she's so down to earth and just a genuinely lovely person, a true inspiration. I also got to meet Mark Rogers and Gemma Kiernan. Mark is Benefit's Field Training Manager, and Gemma is the Irish Benebabes go to gal when it comes to all things Benefit. I really enjoyed the lunch and meeting the 4 other bloggers that were invited. As a parting gift we were generously given the complexion kit. I have been playing around with it and I love it, so this is my step by step demo and review of 'How To Look The Best at Everything'.



Benefit have released 3 shades of this complexion perfection kit, light, medium and deep. I happen to fall into the light category. It contains all the essentials you need to create a flawless complexion.



The How To Look The Best at Everything kit comes with a Porefessional, a bottle of Hello Flawless foundation, 2 shades of boi-ing concealer and Hello Flawless powder. I really like the idea of these types of kits because not only are they a great opportunity to try products before investing in a full size, it's also really handy for travelling purposes, you literally have your face waiting in a book box!

So, I'm going to go through step by step every product in the kit to get this Flawless face Benefit are always talking about! Here we go.......




Step 1
'Porefessional'


Step 2
Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation

Step 3
Boi-ing Concealer

Step 4
Hello Flawless Powder

The Finished Look!
So, what are my final thoughts? I really like this kit. I think it's quirky and fun, and I really like how compact it is, it makes applying your entire face a doddle! The one tiny criticism I do have is with the Hello Flawless powder, it's the only thing in the kit which is not removable, and because of that it makes getting my normal powder brush into it a little tricky. Other than that, everything is perfecto! I'm looking forward to introducing this into my weekly makeup rotation. With Christmas coming up (yeah I went there) I think these little kits are a fantastic stocking filler. All in all they're a really nifty little kit!

So that's it ladies,
I hope you enjoyed
What are your thoughts on Benefit's Complexion Kits?
Will you be giving them a go?
Let me know!
Until next time
xoxo
Aundrea

No comments:

Post a Comment