Thursday 13 June 2013

Lancome - Teint Visionnaire

Hello Ladies,

I hope you are all well! I have to confess, I have been keeping a secret from you for quite a while now... Before Christmas we were invited to view the Spring Collection from Lancome, but also to view their latest innovation in skin perfection 'Teint Visionnaire'. I needn't tell you ladies, how hard it is to keep a secret about anything to do with the world of makeup! I have to admit, I was excited straight off the bat, from the look of the foundation bottle itself, to the promises it made, I was ready and willing to spread the word, but couldn't until now!


So, what's this foundation all about? What makes it special? Well, Teint Visionnaire is the first high tech makeup duo that pushes the concept of perfect skin to a whole. new. level! I think now more than ever women are more conscious about what we put on our skin, but more than that, it's what it will do for our skin. Lancome have created a unique ultra perfecting foundation, with two complementary expert steps in one product.



Step One of Teint Visionnaire is the Targeted High Coverage Corrector. It is housed within the lid of the foundation which is pretty nifty! I found that the corrector itself needs some warming up before application. Once you begin to apply it though, it has a fantastic level of high coverage, and blends seamlessly with the foundation. The corrector is enriched with with Vitamin CG, known for it's brightening action. I've particularly found this corrector excellent for eliminating the appearance of dark circles. It also covers any blemishes or imperfections perfectly.


Step Two is the Complexion Perfecting Foundation: I found that with the foundation, it glides over the skin and blends effortlessly, the coverage is medium to full, I would say it leans more toward full coverage. It's a very lightweight foundation for the coverage it offers, the foundation is enriched with 2% [LR 2412] which works day after day to smooth wrinkles and refine pores, all working toward beautiful skin.



So, what are my thoughts on this foundation/correction duo? I love it, I was always a big fan of Lancome's Teint Idol Ultra 24, which I bought on the recommendation of my bestie Donna from www.NotJustInside.com (who incidentally bought me a new bottle for my birthday last week, Thank you Donna!) and I find it has similar coverage to Teint Visionnaire. I think with the generous shade range and the affordable price tag Teint Visionnaire is going to appeal to everyone, it's foundation and skincare in one, and it's just a fantastic product with beautiful coverage, and an amazing finish. I am going to insert some pictures below of what the foundation and corrector look like on the skin, so you have an idea of the coverage and finish!


Indoor Light

Outdoor Light.

Teint Visionnaire will be available from Lancome Counters Nationwide
14th February (Valentines Day) for €45!
Get ready to drop hints ladies!
What are your thoughts?
Are you excited by Lancome's new dynamic duo?!
As always, let me know your thoughts below!
Until next time
xoxo
Aundrea

No comments:

Post a Comment