Thursday 13 June 2013

Green Angel Ireland

Hey Ladies,

I hope you are all well, my post today is about the wonder that is Green Angel. Green Angel is an Irish company based in Rathcoole Co. Dublin. They create from scratch their own range of beautiful skincare, bath, body and haircare range. I fell in love with Green Angel just over 4 years ago. I was strolling around my local pharmacy looking for some new bath products to treat myself to and I saw the Green Angel range taking pride of place on a display stand, so I ventured over to have a look. I was immediately drawn to the bath salts, they were bright pink and smelled of eucalyptus. I added it to my basket and that was it, one bath later and I was hooked.


In this post I am going to share with you my favourite Green Angel products, which I hope will inspire you to try and fall in love with the brand the same way I did...



The Aloe & Seaweed Eye Gel is an absolute miracle worker. Ive had really terrible dark circles under my eyes the past few weeks, it has made a huge improvement to my dark circles. The thing I like most is the fact that its a gel, so you only need the tiniest amount and I can honestly see this little jar lasting a long time.



The Seaweed Hand cream is a must have for me, it is enriched with Vitamin E and Neroli, it smells divine. The cream itself is very luxurious and thick, it sinks into the skin in no time and there is no greasy residue. Its a pleasure to apply and it leaves the hands soft and supple.



The Seaweed and Tea Tree Rescue Cream, I find it fantastic for when I'm having problems with my skin, it works wonders on areas of dry or sensitive skin. It contains wild Irish seaweed powder and tea tree essential oil, it can be used on any part of the body, it really is one of those fantastic all round products.



The Seaweed Moisture Face Cream is a beautiful product, I use this morning and night it's quite a thick cream, but it sinks into the skin in no time and you are left with supple, moisturised and refreshed skin. It contains Vitamin E, Neroli, Jasmin and Seaweed extracts from seaweed harvested off the West coast of Ireland. It gives a lovely natural radiance to the skin which I just love.



The Sunrise Body Smoother is a natural moisturising exfoliator, it is made from lemon, grape fruit, natural salt and of course Irish seaweed. There are 3 different Body Smoother's available from Green Angel, the Sunrise (pictured above), the Sunset and the Recover Body Smoother. I really love these because not only can it be used on the body, it can also be used effectively as a manicure/pedicure solution for all of us ladies who want an all purpose product for healthy skin and nails.  It enhances the elasticity and smoothness of the skin and the natural salts will exfoliate, eliminating dead skin cells. The aromatic natural oils nourish dry tissue and preserve your skin’s natural moisture. The rich minerals will condition and soften your skin. A little bit of Heaven in a jar. I would be lost without this in my routine.


Last on my list of favourite products is the infamous Traditional Irish Bath Soak, I could not be more in love with this product. No matter what else I try, I always end up coming back to these bath salts. They come in a range of different options. The one I went for this time is the Rest & Calm, it contains Lavender and Chamomile essential oils with Sea Salt and Irish Seaweed. Whichever one you choose, it will smell incredible. just like all Green Angel products. The bath salts are fantastic for soothing aching muscles and I really find them fantastic for when my arthritis is flaring up and I'm in pain. I really get great relief when I use these in my bedtime baths. I highly recommend you try them, they are truly fantastic!

So, that's it for now ladies,
I hope you enjoyed.
Have you tried anything from the Green Angel line?
What are your thoughts?
Will you be indulging?
Let me know!
Until next time
xoxo
Aundrea

No comments:

Post a Comment