Thursday 13 June 2013

Clarins - 3 Dot Liner & Colour Accent Face Powder

Hello Ladies,

My post today is a little look at Clarins newest offerings: their beautiful Face and Blush Powder and also the incredibly exciting 3 Dot Liner.


I must admit, the thought of the Autumn/Winter collections starting to trickle slowly onto my local makeup counters makes me very happy. I am a total sucker for collections, I always have been. Like any beauty obsessed lady the products and the packaging just draw me in, and from what I have seen so far, Clarins are going to be no exception. 


First up is the Colour Accent Face and Blush powder. I don't mind admitting, I went a little weak at the knees when I saw this. It's so pretty! I think this face powder would be ideal for all skin tones. There are four shades in all and when blended together and swept all over the face it creates the most beautiful veil of radiant loveliness. It naturally enhances the complexion with the light optimising and complex soft focus pigments combined with pearl to optically reduce the appearance of wrinkles and imperfections. To make the skin look even and flawless, the powder is very finely milled and applies like a dream. You can focus on the pink shades to apply to the cheeks as blush. It's a really beautiful muted pink, perfect for the Winter months.



The 3-Dot Liner is a dream come true for anyone who is a little weary of gel or liquid liner. What makes this unique is unlike your normal run of the mill liner, this has a three point nib. This is great for a number of reasons, it makes it very easy to get in between the lashes, you can dot it in at the roots, to create the illusion of fuller lashes and a more defined lash line.


If you want to go for the winged look the great thing about the 3-Dot Liner, is that you can outline by dotting the shape on first to guide you and build it up slowly, instead of having to sweep across the lash line. Once you are happy with your shape you can join the dots up to reveal a flawless winged liner look! In short you get the precision of a liquid liner and the easy application of a pencil all in this innovative new product. I have to say, I was a little sceptical about this but, coming from someone who's hands are not what they used to be precision wise (thanks to the arthritis fairy) I have found this incredibly easy to use and I now find myself applying my eyeliner when I used to skip this step in my routine. So it's a massive thumbs up from me!

That's it for now Ladies,
I hope you enjoyed!
Will you be trying Clarins new 3-Dot Liner?
Or is the Accent Face and Powder Blush more your thing?
Maybe both?!
Let me know!
Until next time
xoxo
Aundrea

No comments:

Post a Comment